Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Navratri

Navratri
These are days which makes you remember entire year, at-least many times, for me year is something that started with Ganesh festival and lasts up to Deepawali, as all good things happen within this time interval and so memorable that we remember year from these days.
Since navratras are going on, when half of the people look for reason to fast, for me its reason to soak taste buds with dishes. I am writing this blog as yesterday only I had amazing food and I can't stop thinking more of those experience.
Day started with chalai ke ladoo, wow, and ended with kuttu ki roti, aloo ki rasedar sabji, dhaniye ki chatuny, curd and what not, and I was not on fast, it was mummy.
Since 14th that is tomorrow it holiday has been declared, It is time for soaking taste buds.. will soon post some recipes of veg delicious khana, plus tips for holistic cooking style and some science behind cooking.

2 comments:

shruthi said...

very true..indian festivals are fun n a gourmet's delight......
looking forward to ur posts on recipes

Your Assistant said...

Good..