Thursday, June 28, 2012

Belief!




I, only I have the power,       
I work the magic every hour.
Each experience, a precious lesson,     
Ensuring that my joys don't lessen.
I have the confidence,        
I have the will.There are beautiful things,     
Waiting for me still.Breakdown to a breakthrough,     
Breakdown is my breakthrough.
I believe this is true,     
I know this is true.




Note: this is my best friend's poem, not mine, so inspiring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u talk about power that your joy wont reduce, can give a guarantee that your breakdown has never hampered your behavior with others. if yes then you are great but if not can you say that now onwards it wont? something worth thinking. you can neither keep faking happiness nor sorrow.

ved said...

Dear Commentator!! pleases simplify and it feels you are talking about your self more then me !! It is more of your observation and experience about yourself. And yes, you, me or no one can fake forever. And no fun in being great or dull or putting any label, droping label is fun!