I never realized until I found that one thing that attracts me most is complexity or non-obviousness. The quality that brings these is imagination.
It is the imagination of a writer that attracts us. It is the imagination of scientists that really gives world milestones to remember for centuries to come.
What really attracts us is the imagination of a person. For example, someone planning for a surprise birthday celebration is also one's imagination. And it is the extent of surprise or creativity, that other person enjoys, and not just the wish.
I wonder if animals around us can also imagine things, or it is only we who are blessed with it.
I was watching movies made for kids, and all those movies had one element common... Imagination!!, and I realized that's how kids have such a different perception and altogether different lifestyle. After watching those fiction and full of crazy ideas( totally not practical), I begin to think something different.
In fact, discovering something appears regular routine after those original movies, they surely give us direction.
I can't explain, but it really pumps and hormones of creativity in blood, there must be some chemicals responsible for creativity. Another way to observe creativity is through looking at a person who is little or totally non-logical in approach, or someone who refuses to accept existing laws of physics, and the moment you drop these laws and think beyond, you actually feel expanded. I always felt enlarged (not from belly but otherwise) after watching those movies. And I believe expansion does bring enormous power to take action and it is some kind of bliss. I won't call it happiness, but some feel-good factor which motivates you to bring more novelty on this planet, and probably that is one key reason why humans thrive for innovation and discover things one after another. Which other species have not even started?
It is the imagination of a writer that attracts us. It is the imagination of scientists that really gives world milestones to remember for centuries to come.
What really attracts us is the imagination of a person. For example, someone planning for a surprise birthday celebration is also one's imagination. And it is the extent of surprise or creativity, that other person enjoys, and not just the wish.
I wonder if animals around us can also imagine things, or it is only we who are blessed with it.
I was watching movies made for kids, and all those movies had one element common... Imagination!!, and I realized that's how kids have such a different perception and altogether different lifestyle. After watching those fiction and full of crazy ideas( totally not practical), I begin to think something different.
In fact, discovering something appears regular routine after those original movies, they surely give us direction.
I can't explain, but it really pumps and hormones of creativity in blood, there must be some chemicals responsible for creativity. Another way to observe creativity is through looking at a person who is little or totally non-logical in approach, or someone who refuses to accept existing laws of physics, and the moment you drop these laws and think beyond, you actually feel expanded. I always felt enlarged (not from belly but otherwise) after watching those movies. And I believe expansion does bring enormous power to take action and it is some kind of bliss. I won't call it happiness, but some feel-good factor which motivates you to bring more novelty on this planet, and probably that is one key reason why humans thrive for innovation and discover things one after another. Which other species have not even started?
No comments:
Post a Comment