I wish I turn into stone for sometime,
I remmber as kid watching serial named "stone boy", this boy was stoned, and every 50 years he used to get life for month. Amazign serial it was. anyway this blog has nothing to do with that serial. But it would be so great if some one just pick us as take to future, one month or few days ahead, where problems have already been passed, or erase memory or exist in present, but in form of stone, so that nothing would bother us. May be all the stones around us are smart beings who knows how to pass difficult time and will emerge in future someday. Like we store meat in cold storage, so that it passes attack of bacteria and won't decompose but retain its form.
Sometimes may be each of know that this time is difficult and after some time it would be pleasant, so what to wish in such time, like I said, Increase earth element in self, that is infinite patients, stillness, and turn into wood or stone, and when time is good, back to normal, we have four more elements ( air , water, space, fire). So each element triggers some emotions and also can control some emotions.
When we slow in the morning, sluggish and have too much earth element, increase the flow by focusing on water and fire, taking bath, and little excersice is solution...
When we are rest less in the evening, when fire is high, get more of earth and space, resting is like earth and sleeping or meditation is may be space..
When tough time, hard days are there, be combination of earth and fire, that is volcano, just blast one self!!
When everything is goody goody, too much love around, don't know may be love is 6th element. ha ha..
well this is incomplete, I need more experience to complete it...if someone already have can contribute...
No comments:
Post a Comment