Saturday, July 17, 2010

Is Love food?!

Is Love food!?...
No one can live without food, hunger comes back, we need constant supply!!...

Now plain rice is sufficient for living and surviving, but we want taste, we want variation, variety and there is no limit to it, we want different dishes, no limit to what we wish and how much we want, but bottom line is more is just fancy,
So is love, love from parents or one partner is sufficient for living, but again, we want more taste, we run for more people, and absolutely no limit to that...and no one can really be satisfied with it.

Suppose someone is really starving, its okay and catch someone for the love, but if its not hunger and done just for change, then that urge will always push you for new flavours.
Persons real strength is how long one can stick to single source, I know its not easy, moment supply of love decreases, people go for new source instead of reducing appetite for just few days, as everything is matter for just few days....

Hard to see such thing happing, like animals, they go where ever they get food, animals don't have concept of master or sincerity. Humans were different, they believed in preserving it, instead of following impulse needs. Strength of humans were in sharing love. I guess for animals love is definitely like food, but we are little different.

In simple language, earlier you were confident that someone is waiting for you at home, even if you are late, but situation today is, if you are late, no one has patients to wait, they change home, and you would be knocking at your own home endlessly, and will found doors are locked.

I too was busy and reached home late, and still knocking...
Am I knocking my own home,!!...
Or do I have to build a new one!!
Well wait to see... I have no idea,, I guess its opening...:)

No comments: